After a break of the fanmeet and greet with the fans, it’s time for the media to meet Lee Min Ho up close again. During the interview, several questions were asked.
- How was your third time experience here in Malaysia?
I landed pretty late last night but I’m thankful for all the fans who’s came out to the airport to meet me. I’m glad for how passionate they are and I’m happy to see them again.
- Do you have a personal favourite mode on the Osim uDiva?
My personal massage mode is definitely the spa mode
- Would you be interested in visiting Malaysia islands?
I saw the Tioman Island photo in the games session before and I would like to go there since it is so beautiful. If given an opportunity, I would love to enjoy and stay by the beach at the island.
- Tell us more about your recent progress of your works/schedule.
In this coming October, my new album will be released. Please support my ‘Song For You’ album which will be release soon. Not to forget my coming movie, ‘Gangnam Blue’
- How does it feel to be part of OSIM, being the ambassador?
I’m honored. My every day schedule tires me both physically and mentally, and I seek comfort and relief with the OSIM uDiva to put my body and mind at rest completely. The sofa is great to look at aesthetically. The multiple massage programmes were remarkable, providing a thorough and powerful massage to relief my tensed muscles, and I am extremely amazed by the OSIM uDiva.
- What’s your favourite Osim uDiva colour and where did you actually put it at?
I would put the black one in my bedroom, the pink one I would recommend to my mom and sister while the red one will be in the living room.
We from Hallyu Malayisa Team would like to thanked and say our gratitude towards OSIM (M) Sdn Bhd for the invitation given to cover the event. We surely looking forward for our next collaboration.